All available purchasing options are listed for each photograph on their respective gallery page. Questions or comments? Please fill out the Contact Form and I'll be in touch very soon!
In the summer of 2017, I made the decision to sell my work exclusively in the face-mounted acrylic encapsulation format. The list below described both the process and the benefits of this wall art option.
- Each piece contains a true photographic print on Fujiflex Crystal Archive, which is a super gloss paper known for its vivid and deep color representation, image sharpness, and nearly 3-D effect. This paper also resists fading and yellowing, which means your investment should last a lifetime.
- Encapsulation means the Fujiflex print is permanently adhered to a UV and scratch resistant crystal acrylic material and backed with a protective Sintra. The result is a photographic print that is shielded from damaging factors like humidity or skin oils.
- This process offers versatility in display options; it is traditionally displayed as stand-off wall art using a cleat system, but it can also be framed. Custom framing is expensive, mostly due to the inflated price of UV-resistant museum glass. Purchasing an acrylic encapsulation piece removes the need for framing glass and allows you to purchase only the frame border for your piece. This reduces the overall cost and time to complete the framing process.
- In addition to the acrylic format, select photographs are available for purchase as canvas prints. These options are reflected in the product drop-down menu on the gallery page.
- Many photographs can be printed on greeting cards, phone cases, and mugs through my partnership with Zazzle. Click Here to browse available options.
- All 2017 limited edition prints are signed, titled, and numbered on the back of the piece, and are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity – your guarantee of originality and exclusivity. Certain limited edition prints from 2015 and 2016 were only offered as paper prints and will continue to be printed on Kodak Endura luster photo paper to keep the editions consistent.
- If you have a special need that requires the ability to mat your photograph (such as an interior design theme), please contact me for pricing and include the nature of your need and the desired size. Because of the special handling requirements, purchasing a non-encapsulated print is strongly discouraged.
- Every print is visually inspected before it is shipped to you. The printing process typically takes 5-6 business days, and the review and signing process takes up to 6 business days. Almost every piece is shipped in less than 3 weeks. Currently, free shipping is only offered in the contiguous United States; HI, AK, and international options are available upon request. Expedited shipping options are available upon request but will incur an extra cost.